10 Creative Uses for Custom USB Flash Drives
USB drives are a small invention that have made a big difference in the world of technology. From the very beginning, USB flash drives were designed to make life easier. Today, they hold hundreds or even thousands of times more information than a floppy diskette.
They are portable, store lots of information, and perhaps most important, they are compatible with all types of computer platforms. But how can you put a custom flash drive to work for you? Read on to find out.
A big part of what makes USB drives so cool is their versatility. They are good for so much more than just ferrying data around in your pocket. With a USB drive, you can:
1. Use a promotional flash drive to distribute company info such as a product catalog, annual report, sales brochure, press kit, or other materials
2. Bring your favorite Portable Apps with you
3. Create an emergency boot disk or restore disk for your PC
4. Fulfill your dream of becoming an indie rock star by self-releasing that album you recorded in your garage
5. Create a virtual portfolio of your multimedia and design work for prospective clients or employers
6. Create reliable backups of your critical data
7. Give them away as gifts to friends
8. Distribute custom printed USB drives as a company promotion
9. Bring your favorite music, movies, pictures, and files with you on the go
10. Quickly move files between two or more computers and deploy system updates
Of course, these are just a few ideas to get you started. The best thing about custom flash drives is that they give you the freedom to be creative in ways that traditional storage formats never could.
USB drives are available from Premium USB in both retail and bulk versions. Please visit us at www.premiumusb.com to learn more.